Corporate Travel Counselor
Senior level Travel Counselor to provide unsurpassed customer service in planning and booking all details of travel for Corporate Account customers, inclusive of VIPs and Executives, according to client travel policies as well as Worldtek Travel policies and procedures. Must ensure high-level customer service through effective use of SABRE GDS
Must maintain excellent telephone service techniques and prompt replies to e-mails and callbacks. Handle domestic and international travel-related requests and process air, hotel, car, and limo reservations, as well as small groups.
Requires 5+ years of corporate travel counselor experience in an onsite or travel office. The ideal candidate will have:
- Decisive and successful problem-solving skills.
- An outstanding customer service standard.
- Strong international and domestic travel counseling skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work in a multi-account fast-paced environment, and multi-task.
- Ability to work autonomously and independently, combined with creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong SABRE knowledge.
Please send resumes to: Resume@Worldtek.com