LAUREN BOWMAN NOVEMBER 16, 2020
Star Wars fans rejoice as more photos of the hotel rooms at Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser have been released. Prepare yourselves for the ultimate two-day, two-night cruise aboard a starcruiser – much like an actual cruise, only you’ll be exploring places like Black Spire Outpost on Batuu and other outlandish destinations.
Disney is taking its magic to a whole new level with immersive experiences for every guest.
After being transported through hyperspace via a Launch Pod, guests will board the Halcyon for the duration of their stay. Guests will have the opportunity to meet characters while on board and interact with crew members and others as they build upon their own interactive story.
Starcruisers will get to enjoy onboard dining and feel like they’re really on a spacecraft with these incredible guestrooms. Kids will get their very own space with bunk beds built right into the side of the room. And a window will allow for looking out at the galaxy as they travel to the next destination.
Make sure to practice your lightsaber abilities while onboard before stepping off to explore Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. And you can have the chance to see how they control the ship systems at the starcruiser’s Bridge.
Reservations will hopefully begin later this year as the hotel is still expected to open in 2021.
- Airline COVID-19 Policies and Updates
- CDC Says No To Required COVID Testing Before Domestic Flights
- NFL, Restaurateur Danny Meyer Back Digital Health Passports Through Investment in Clear
- Delta Air Lines Will Keep Blocking Middle Seats through April 2021
- The New JetBlue Mint Business-Class Suite Is Like a Studio Apartment in the Sky
- American Airlines adds free inflight Apple TV+ streaming
- Afraid of Airlines? There’s Always the Private Jet
- TSA Coronavirus (COVID-19) information
- Risk of COVID-19 exposure on planes 'virtually nonexistent' when masked, study shows
- After travel ban, WorldTek scrambled to bring home 120 US athletes, coaches