Envision - WorldTEK Travel Assistance
Envision has selected WorldTEK a travel management company, to serve as our official travel agency. We highly recommend that families contact WorldTEK to determine the lowest available airfares and arrange their travel. To book your travel arrangements online, click here.
The benefits of using WorldTEK for your travel arrangements include:
- WorldTEK has designated specific travel agents for Envision students. These agents will help to secure the lowest available airfare and will provide superior customer service.
- WorldTEK has partnered with the Envision to ensure safe and timely arrivals and departures to and from cities hosting our programs.
- WorldTEK will answer any questions you may have regarding your travel, complete all of your travel arrangements and provide your necessary travel documents and materials for a reasonable fee.
- WorldTEK's familiarity with Envision staff and programs.
- WorldTEK’s in-depth knowledge of Envision procedures and designated meeting locations by program.
- WorldTEK’s ability to contact Envision in the event of travel delays or last minute changes.
- WorldTEK’s designated travel agents will assist with ensuring you book a flight within the Envision flight window for your program (due to staffing restrictions, Envision programs are only able to accommodate those students whose flights arrive and/or depart within the designated Envision flight windows).
- WorldTek will brief you on airline Unaccompanied Minor policies for your specific airline, and recommend alternate options if your program is not staffed to accommodate Unaccompanied Minors (please refer to the “Students Traveling by Air” section of the Housing, Registration and Travel document on your Envision portal for more information on whether or not your program accepts Unaccompanied Minors).
Reminder: check with your airline and destination for specific restrictions or travel advisories.
Make Your Travel Arrangements Today! WorldTEK's travel agents are available Monday through Friday between the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Eastern Time (ET) via toll-free phone at
- LET THE MADNESS BEGIN: Crunch time for city travel agency
- WorldTek founded in 1966
- TSA plans to expand facial recognition technology
- United Airlines places massive Boeing Dreamliner order
- DHS announces extension of REAL ID full enforcement deadline
- After travel ban, WorldTek scrambles to bring home 120 US athletes
- I got to fly on the United Airlines Star Wars plane – Here’s what it’s like inside
- Sikorsky Memorial Airport eyes commercial flights
- Space Travel Is Becoming a Part of the Travel Industry
- Hertz has a solution for the rental car shortage: 100,000 Teslas