Travel Agent New Haven:
Corporate Travel Counselor Job
Senior level Travel Counselor to provide unsurpassed customer service in planning and booking all details of travel for Corporate Account customers, inclusive of VIPs and Executives, according to client travel policies as well as Worldtek Travel policies and procedures. Must ensure high level customer service through effective use of SABRE GDS and QCX.
Must maintain excellent telephone service techniques and prompt replies to e-mails and call backs. Handle domestic and international travel related requests and process air, hotel, car, limo reservations, as well as small groups.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Script writing, Ticket Assistant, Customer service issue research, Debit memo research and special projects as needed.
Requires 5+ years of corporate travel counselor experience in an onsite or travel office. The ideal candidate will have:
- The ability to work under pressure and effectively multi-task while maintaining professional rapport with customers is essential
- Strive to make each customer feel valued and convey dedication to the customer’s overall experience.
- Decisive and successful problem solving skills and the ability to use the Internet effectively is necessary.
- An outstanding customer service standard.
- Strong international and domestic travel counseling skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong teamwork and flexibility.
- Knowledge of Worldtek Travel operations including Point of Sale commissions.
- Able to work in a multi-account fast paced environment, and multi-task.
- Ability to work autonomously and independently, combined with creative problem solving skills.
- Intermediate MS Word and MS Excel skills desirable.
- Strong SABRE knowledge.
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org